Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
315 New Colors just added! With this affordable, portable tool, you can bring all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors wherever creativity takes you next. The Cotton Passport is the perfect size and format for designers and students to reference for inspiration and visualization anywhere – fabric stores, showrooms, client meetings, and mills. Easily and quickly see and select from the full range of FHI Colors on cotton.
• Compact and easy to carry
• Accordion format displays all FHI Colors at a glance
• Includes mask tool to isolate and view a single-color chip
SKU : FHIC200A
• Single-volume cotton color reference in a portable, folio-style format
• Each page features 65 - 0.6” x 0.4” cotton chips, affixed to non-optically brightened paper
• Each chip can be isolated individually with the included white mask for more accurate color evaluation
• Accordion-style pages allow you to view 2,625 FHI Colors at once
• Displays 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend relevant colors
• All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
• Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
• Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the standard for color accuracy
• Use for designing textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
• Use for color inspiration, specification, and spot-checking on the go
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.