Pantone Plastic Chip Plus-100 C
PLASTIC STANDARD CHIPS - Graphics : PQ-100 C
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
Pantone plastic chips are the most comprehensive tool for palette development, communication, and production of plastic products. Our system can be matched to our Graphics or Fashion, Home + Interiors colors, enabling consistent replication across your materials. Each chip includes matte and gloss finishing, tiered thicknesses, and pigment formulations for maximum color accuracy and reproduction.
SKU : PQ
- Made of Polypropylene, the most referenced plastic material
- Each Chip is 3" x 1.9", large enough to be measured by a spectrophotometer
- Two tiers of thickness, 1mm and 2mm, allows for accurate color visualization
- Double-sided with glossy and matte finishes for accurate color visualization
- Key ring hole in top right corner allows chips to be organized into palettes
- Sold as individual colors, each referenced by a corresponding number
- Each chip includes corresponding pigment formulations for manufacturing accuracy
- Can be specified to any Pantone Graphics color to match your plastics color to printed materials
- Can be specified to any Pantone FHI System color to match your plastics to fabric, leather, & cosmetics
- Can be specific to any custom color developed by the Pantone Color Institute
- Use for any product made of colored plastic, including beauty, food & beverage, consumer electronics, fashion accessories, hard home, toys, medical devices, and more
- Use for palette development, color communication, and production of plastic products
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.