CAPSURE™ with Formula Guide
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
294 new trend colors added!
This versatile set gives you all 2,161 Pantone Spot colors, plus the complete Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors color libraries on the portable CAPSURE color measurement device. Designers can use Formula Guide for logos and branding, packaging, marketing materials, and signage, and use CAPSURE to translate on-the-go inspiration into achievable color.
- Useful throughout design workflow, from inspiration through production
- CAPSURE device matches the color from any surface, material, or fabric to a Pantone Library of your choice
- Formula Guide is a global reference for brand guidelines and spot color printing
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock
SKU : GP1609A
• Pantone Capsure
• Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide set
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Formula guide includes 2161 total spot colors- the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system.
- Each color is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- CAPSURE comes preloaded with over 10,000 Pantone Colors
- Formula Guide produced with an enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- The index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Guide tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- CAPSURE updates automatically and synchronizes with popular design applications so that users can design within their typical workflows
- Use CAPSURE for collecting and accurately matching color inspiration, as well as for establishing color harmonies and custom palettes
- Use Formula Guide for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Formula Guide’s ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Formula Guide is used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.