CMYK Guide | Coated & Uncoated
Regular Post - $10.00
Express Post - $15.00
Click & Collect - $0.00
Customers will be notifed when orders are ready for pickup. If your order is urgent, please call us on (03) 9450 9500. Pickup is from the Seaga Group head office: 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
The CMYK Guide illustrates 2,868 CMYK process colors and their corresponding values. These colors are unique to the Pantone graphics system and cannot be matched to Pantone spot colors. Use this guide when printing in four-color process.
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Includes 16 distinct colors per page arranged in numeric and chromatic format
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and values
- Screen tint percentages provided for four base inks
- Use when designing for four-color process printing
- Allows for most common and most affordable printing process
- Appropriate for inspiration and creating designs when color accuracy is not critical
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
- LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.