Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Specifier & Color Guide Supplement
SKU : FHIP320A
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at email@example.com to get more information on your order*
Following extensive trend research and market analysis, these 315 new colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, fashion related markets, home furnishings, interior and product design. With color stories continually redefining themselves, this new collection, presented by color family will keep you on the cutting edge, helping you to create the most updated and innovative color palettes for your design stories and product line.
SKU : FHIP320A
• Portable fan guide features the 315 new Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors, with seven colors per page
• 45 Specifier pages to be added to existing Color Specifier Book 2
• Color Specifier displays seven Pantone Colors per page, with six tear-away 5/8” x 5/8” chips per color
• The TPG (Textile Paper–Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• Displays the 315 new Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors
• All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System (TCX) colors for textiles and soft goods
• Color Specifier chips display colors with their corresponding number, Color Guide displays colors with both name and number
• Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Use for color inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
• View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.