Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Specifier & Color Guide Set
Regular Post - $10.00
Express Post - $15.00
Click & Collect - $0.00
Customers will be notifed when orders are ready for pickup. If your order is urgent, please call us on (03) 9450 9500. Pickup is from the Seaga Group head office: 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
315 New Colors just added! This convenient bundle combines portable color inspiration for hard and soft goods, with perforated chips for sharing your selections. This set includes the Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Guide as a versatile reference tool and the Color Specifier desktop reference with removable chips for palette development. Ideal for designers to communicate color with clients and suppliers, both on the go and in the office.
• Access all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper–Green, or TPG format)
• Pantone’s TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal
SKU : FHIP230A
• Color Specifier and Color Guide Set includes two portable, handheld fan guides and a two-volume desk reference binder
• Color Guide features seven Pantone Colors per page
• Color Specifier displays seven Pantone Colors per page, with six tear-away 5/8” x 5/8” chips per color
• The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• Features 2,625 FHI colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colors by color family
• Color Specifier chips display colors with their corresponding number, Color Guide displays colors with both name and number
• Specifier’s removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Use for color inspiration and sharing colors, building palettes and mood boards, and specification, evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
• Visualize color on both hard and soft surfaces, enabling a versatile design process
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.