Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Specifier
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
315 New Colors just added! The Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Specifier is a desktop reference for color palette development. The Color Specifier features removable paper chips of all 2,625 FHI Colors. Ideal for designers to communicate color with clients and suppliers, both on-the-go-and in the office.
• Access all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper – Green, or TPG format)
• Pantone’s TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal
• Color Specifier features replaceable, perforated paper chips and two Paper Chip Savers for storing loose chips
SKU : FHIP210A
• Color Specifier displays seven Pantone Colors per page, with six tear-away 5/8” x 5/8” chips per color
• Color Specifier binders are ring-bound to accommodate Replacement Chip Pages when colors run out (sold separately)
• The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• Features 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
• All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colors by color family
• FHI Specifier Chips display colors with their corresponding number
• Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Use for color inspiration and sharing colors, building palettes and mood boards, and specification, evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
• Visualize color on both hard and soft surfaces, enabling a versatile design process
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.