Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Chip Set
Regular Post - $10.00
Express Post - $15.00
Click & Collect - $0.00
Customers will be notifed when orders are ready for pickup. If your order is urgent, please call us on (03) 9450 9500. Pickup is from the Seaga Group head office: 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
315 New Colors just added! The Cotton Chip Set offers a versatile tool for selecting, comparing, and sharing all of Pantone’s Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors as removable swatches. This library of cotton chips presents an ideal format for designers and colorists to build palettes, present mood boards, and communicate color for textile, soft home, and apparel products.
• Removable 1” x 1” cotton chips of all 2,625 market-driven, trend-relevant Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors
• Useful for palette development and color specification
• A portable desktop reference in three volumes
SKU : FHIC400A
• Three volume, binder-style desktop reference
• Thirty-five 1” x 1” colors per page on removable tabs
• Each tab features a single layer of cotton fabric affixed to durable, recyclable, synthetic paper
• Removable tab format allows for easy color comparison and palette development
• Each tab identifies the color name, number, and location in the book
• 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
• All Pantone Cotton Colors formulated for achievability and fastness
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
• Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
• Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for color accuracy
• Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
• Ideal for building palettes and mood boards, collaborative creative development, stakeholder presentations, internal color communication, and color verification
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.