Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Chip Set Supplement
SKU : FHIC410A
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
Following extensive trend research and market analysis, these 315 new colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, fashion related markets, home furnishings, interior and product design. With color stories continually redefining themselves, this new collection, presented by color family will keep you on the cutting edge, helping you to create the most updated and innovative color palettes for your design stories and product line.
SKU : FHIC410A
- • Single volume binder containing 315 New Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors
• Thirty-five 1” x 1” colors per page on removable tabs
• Each tab features a single layer of cotton fabric affixed to durable, recyclable,
• Removable tab format allows for easy color comparison and palette development
• Each tab identifies the color name, number, and location in the book
• Displays the 315 new Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors
• All Pantone Cotton Colors formulated for achievability and fastness
• Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
• Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for color accuracy
Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
• Use for color inspiration, specification, and spot-checking color at the lab or office
• A handy workplace reference tool for team and departmental use
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.