Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Planner
SKU : FHIC300A
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
315 New Colors just added! View 2,625 market-driven Fashion, Home + Interiors System (FHI) Colors in one compact desktop reference. The Pantone Cotton Planner is a handy workplace tool for designers and in-house colorists to visualize and specify Pantone Colors for textile, fashion, and interior design applications.
• Pantone’s most popular desktop reference for FHI Colors
• Features larger swatches than our Cotton Passport
• Removable pages allow designer to see entire color families at once
• Perfect for teams and departmental use
• Use for color inspiration and specification
SKU : FHIC300A
• Single-volume three-ring binder desktop reference
• Includes 35 individual 5/8” x 5/8” cotton chips per page affixed to non-optically brightened paper
• Compact footprint ideal for use in a small office setting
• White space surrounding each color allows for accurate visual evaluation
• Features 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
• All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colors by color family
• Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
• Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the standard for color accuracy
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
• Use for color inspiration, specification, and spot-checking color at the lab or office
• A handy workplace reference tool for team and departmental use
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.