FHI Color Guide, Limited Edition Pantone Color of the Year 2019 Living Coral
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
Designed to show the appearance of color on product, the FHI Color Guide is now available in a limited edition to celebrate Pantone Color of the Year 2019. PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral is an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge. This special edition two-guide set features a beautiful soft-touch cover. Inside, you’ll find a full page of Living Coral, more about why we selected the color for 2019 and a complete history of the past Colors of the Year.
SKU : FHIP110COY19
- Soft-touch cover with additional copy pages, and a decorative box in Color of the Year
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Seven colors per page on 1.6” x 0.8” paper chips made of lacquer stripe coating on paper
- TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates the latest evolution of the FHI product line - we removed all lead and chromium content from the TPX products to offer a safer and environmentally friendly product
- 2,310 colors, including 210 new market-driven colors
- Color arranged in chromatic format, with 210 new colors displayed in the front of Volume One
- Each color referenced by a corresponding name and number
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.