PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Spring/Summer 2020
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
The PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Spring/Summer 2020 color trend forecast offers seasonal inspiration, key color directives, suggested color harmonies plus material and product application across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interiors, industrial and multi-media design. From inky blues and bio-luminous neons, to summer browns and seaweed greens, colors for Spring/Summer 2020 display depth and complexity.
Reflecting tribal like behavior, each palette seems to live in a sea of its own, not necessarily related to the world around it. Color harmonies and cross-fertilization step forward to display harder color contrasts: turquoise with a lagoon grey or a bright orange with taupe. Mirroring the mood of Spring Summer 2020, we offer a variety of options so you can explore all color depths from cool blue watery shades to the red-hot thermal bed of underwater volcanos.
SKU : VCP-S20
- Hard cover, high-end trend forecast book in a binder format for ease of use and page removal
- Color Card highlighting seasonal color direction by color family and trend theme
- Poster overview highlighting seasonal color direction
- Detachable color cards for each trend theme to communicate the colors
- 60 1” x 4” Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors cotton swatches
- Flash Drive containing imagery and mood music for each of the trend themes
- Lifestyle approach. Overarching look at color across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interiors, industrial and multimedia design
- ISeven core color palettes plus one transitional color palette, containing a total of 60 seasonal trend colors
- Each forecast highlights the seasonal theme. Each color trend palette is supported by a trend story, visual inspiration, color, surface, and finish direction, and material and product application
- One transitional color palette highlights forecasted colors that bridge back to Spring/Summer 2019 and forward to Spring/Summer 2020
- Enables you to begin your seasonal color planning with the globally recognized Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
- Each trend theme contains the supporting trend story, visual inspiration, color/surface direction, and material and product application giving you all of the ingredients you need to illustrate and support your color selections
- Seven core color palettes that serve as the foundation to the seasonal color story and supporting colors allowing you to develop, transform, and personalize your seasonal color stories
- For increased utility, each forecasted palette highlights the four core colors that serve as the foundation to the trend, one to two supplementary palettes in support of the core color palette story, and two to four color harmony pages presenting colors in different combinations, including color usage proportions.
- Transitional color story enables you to easily bridge seasonal color assortments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.