PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Spring/Summer 2021
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
The PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Spring/Summer 2021 lifestyle color trend forecast offers seasonal inspiration, key color directives, suggested color harmonies plus material and product application across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interior, industrial and multi-media design 24 months ahead. After all the drama of color in recent seasons, for Spring/Summer 2021 we step forward into a season of quieter, more natural colors that hint at the influence of raw dyestuffs and recycling. Just as the natural world has bursts and blooms of brilliant and stunning hues, some sparks of bright color do appear as well as an array of dry and woodland greens, mushroom hues and sparkly blues across the spectrum. In line with this new feeling for color comes an equally important respect for texture and variation, because just as in nature, there are no flat colors; luminosity, texture and tonality say it all.
SKU : VCP-S21
- Hard cover, high-end trend forecast book with metal-bound edges
- Color Card highlighting seasonal color direction by color family and trend theme
- Poster overview highlighting seasonal color direction
- Detachable color cards for each trend theme to communicate the colors
- 68 1” x 4” Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors cotton and metallic shimmer swatches
- Chip drive containing imagery and mood music for each of the trend themes
- Lifestyle forecast providing overarching look at color across men’s, women’s, active, color cosmetics, interiors, industrial and multimedia design
- Eight core color palettes plus two transitional color palettes, containing a total of 69 seasonal trend colors
- Each forecast highlights the seasonal theme. Each color trend palette is supported by a trend story, visual inspiration, color, surface, and finish direction, and material and product application
- Two transitional color palettes highlighting forecasted colors that bridge back to Autumn/Winter 2020/21 and forward to Autumn/Winter 2021/22
- Enables you to begin your seasonal color planning with the globally recognized Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
- Each trend theme contains the supporting trend story, visual inspiration, color/surface direction, and material and product application giving you all of the ingredients you need to illustrate and support your color selections
- Eight core color palettes that serve as the foundation to the seasonal color story and supporting colors allowing you to develop, transform, and personalize your seasonal color stories
- For increased utility, each forecasted palette highlights the four core colors that serve as the foundation to the trend, one to two supplementary palettes in support of the core color palette story, and two to four color harmony pages presenting colors in different combinations, including color usage proportions.
- Two transitional color stories enables you to easily bridge seasonal color assortments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.