PANTONEVIEW Home + Interiors 2021
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2021 Color innovation and transformation with cotton swatch standards & PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2022 Digital book Involved, Resolved, Evolved
As our creativity unfolds to fashion a future in new shapes and hues, we assume a positive outlook, drawing on our ingenuity, creativity, resiliency and flexibility to refocus differently and find inventive ways to move forward. Our combination PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2021 + PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2022 forecast package speaks to this new design vision, one that is simultaneously anchored by what we want to keep and foster and inspired by what we want to invent, create and experiment with. Healthier living and the comforts of simpler pleasures take center stage as does a desire for clarity and a less-is-more approach to design. Shared origins connect to humanity in new ways as we transform the narratives of the past into modern tales. A soothing, bucolic way of living appeals as do the colors and patterns of pristine wildwoods. We venture out on road trips to encounter rocky hills and wild lakes while also innovating, activating, and unleashing our imaginations in sculpted metallics and repunk’d brights that break boundaries, embrace technology and explore a digital universe brimming with possibilities. Freshness can come from Terra Cotta, whose ruddy hues fascinated our most ancient ancestors. It can also arise from the sci-fi metallic tones emblematic of intergalactic travel or from the rich, multicultural influences at play in the worlds of fashion and art. A mythic take on nature might coexist in a mellow rainbow of hues right alongside the intense glamour of botanicals bred to bloom brightly. Traditional architecture might guide us to organic materials and natural hues, even as vivid colors and synthetics shape new interior and exterior experiences.
PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2021:
- Notebook style wire bound book containing 9 individual trend themes, each unfolding to 35” x 12” in size
- Portable color card highlighting color direction by color family and material direction housed in slipcover attached to inside back cover
- 2,5 x 10 cm individual cotton swatch standards of each of the 77 forecasted colors separated into 9 trend palettes
- Forecast imagery separated by palette and color family available on enclosed USB drive
PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2022:
- USB drive containing digital trend forecast featuring 8 new storylines, updates for 4 key palettes from 2021, new design influences + forecast imagery separated by palette and color family.
- Printed card highlighting 2022 trend forecast theme, key color call-outs for all 12 forecasted palettes, color direction by color family + chromatic color overview.
- Includes PANTONE Connect download for Adobe Creative Cloud providing digital access to the latest Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) and Pantone Matching System™ (PMS) color libraries.
- Overarching forecast theme
- 17 individual trend palettes supported by trend story, inspirational imagery, color harmonies and palette key words
- Topline look at key finishes, textures and pattern
- Written and visual overview highlights key color concepts
- Printed color card displays forecasted colors in chromatic arrangement and provides color overview by family
- CMYK values for each of the 146 forecasted colors
- Supporting visual imagery contained in each of the 17 key themes
- Fold out trend card provide more expansive color viewing of each of the trend palettes
- Portable forecast color card provides versatility
- Each of the trend themes contain supporting color story, visual inspiration and key color guidance streamlining process for color planning.
- Color palette harmonies showing color mixes and proportions facilitate product assortment planning.
- Topline material, texture and pattern information highlights critical surface application and informs products for development.
- Color direction by color family enables more informed color choices
- Chromatic presentation of forecasted colors showcases all forecasted colors for easy viewing
- Forecast displayed in PANTONE Colors facilitates color planning using the PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interior color language
- CMYK print values for each forecasted color enables color matching for print applications
- Supporting visual imagery makes it easy to create your own story board
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.