Polyester Swatch Book
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
With 203 unique, forecast-driven colors for designers and colorists working in apparel, textiles, and soft home, Pantone’s Polyester Swatch Book offers an easy-to-use portfolio of color in an all-new, redesigned binder format. 5 cm by 5 cm mini swatches are secured, doubled layered, and affixed on unbacked 100% polyester fabric. Cascading pockets allow for easy visibility of five swatch cards per row, with a full 35 colors visible per page in a lightweight binder. Swatch cards remain secure on the page, and when removed, include printed names on the pockets for easy identification and return.
SKU : FFS200
- Improved binder format built for future color expansion
- Cascading pockets allow for easy visibility of five swatch cards per row, with a full 35 colors visible per page
- Printed swatch card names on the pockets allow for easy identification and return of swatch card into page
- Swatch cards remain secure and affixed into page for easy transportation – from design room to desk and beyond
- Removable swatches facilitate seamless color selection and palette development
- ‘Mini-swatch’ format helps secure the loose side of the fabric so that it is better protected from wrinkling and folding
- Material: 100% non-recycled polyester
- 203 trend-driven neutral, bright, and pastel colors, dyed on 100% polyester fabric
- Double-layered, unbacked fabric on a non-optically brightened paper card for true representation of the color
- Colors offered in Polyester are complementary to our existing Cotton color palette with no overlap, allowing designers the ability to have balanced color stories
- All Pantone Polyester Colors formulated for achievability, repeatability, and fastness
- Colors arranged in chromatic order with numbers on pages and printed index diagram on inside cover
- Each color refers to a corresponding Swatch Card, the standard for color accuracy
- Individually labelled 5 cm by 5 cm mini swatches, perfect for palette development
- Use for athleisure, swimwear, hosiery, sleepwear, footwear, juvenile, outdoor sports, soft goods, and kidswear products
- Use for palette development, mood boards, presentations, and internal color communication
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.