Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
294 new trend colors added! The Reference Library brings together Pantone’s Graphics guides and chip books in one convenient, desktop display. This comprehensive collection supports designers at every step of the process, from color exploration and comparison to specification and quality control. Useful for inspiration and palette building, as well as designing logos and branding, marketing materials, digital and web graphics, and animation.
- Includes eight portable fan guides and four chips books with perforated color chips
- Features the latest 5,894 spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colors
- Keep all the essential Pantone Graphics tools at your fingertips
- Compact, desktop display keeps tools tidy and accessible
- Includes: Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated), CMYK (Coated & Uncoated), Metallics Guide, Pastels & Neons Guide, Solid Chips Book (Coated & Uncoated), Pastels & Neons Chips Book, Metallic Chips Book, and Reference Library display stand
- Comes with Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Guides include Lighting Indicator page to demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Chip books include all current Pantone Spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Each chip book page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2" x 0.8" chips per color
- Case made from sturdy, laminated wood with scratch-resistant pads
- Handcrafted in the U.S. from materials with low environmental impact
- Includes screwdriver and hardware for easy assembly
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colors, 2,135 spot-to-process colors, 2,868 four-color process colors, and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout guides and books
- Index in the back of the guides and front of books provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print applications, as well as digital design, video, and animation
- Chip format is ideal for building palettes and mood boards, and for color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Communicate consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors for confident color management across formats and printing processes
- Display, protect, and store your collection of Pantone Guides and chip books
- An elegant workplace solution for team and departmental access to shared color tools
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.