Reference Library Plus Series Guides and Chip Books
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
Reference Library contains eight fan deck guides and four chip books encompassing over 5,600 spot, spot-to-process, process and specialty spot colors to use as inspiration, for logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design and animation. This desktop display conveniently keeps the biggest collection of our most essential Graphics guides and chip books at your disposal. Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update our Formula Guide and Solid Chips printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
- Coated, Formula Guide Solid Uncoated, Color Bridge Coated, Color Bridge Uncoated, CMYK Coated, CMYK Uncoated, Pastels & Neons Coated & Uncoated, Metallics Coated, Solid Chips Coated, Solid Chips Uncoated, Pastels & Neons Chips Coated & Uncoated, Metallic Chips Coated, and Reference Library Display Case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page in guides demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Books include all current Pantone spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each chip is 1 3/16” x 13/16”
- Each book page provides seven Pantone colors with six individual chips per color
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
- Complete collection of all 1,867 traditional spot colors , 1,845 spot-to-process colors, 2,868 four-color process colors and 811 specialty metallic, pastel and neon spot colors
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front of Formula Guides, Color Bridge guides and Solid Chips books
- Index in the back of the guides and front of books provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.