Pantone accepts returns of products in accordance with this Policy and Procedures and applicable law.
All returned goods will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility requirements are met for exchange or refund. Please be sure to follow these guidelines to avoid any delay or denial of processing your return.
Returns processing may take up to 2 business days from the time your return is received.
Protect Your Guide
Colours change over time due to pigment fading, paper ageing, exposure to light and handling. To help minimise these changes, avoid prolonged exposure to light. For optimal performance, replace you guide(s) annually. To ensure accuracy, chips from the PANTONE SOLID CHIPS books should always accompany artwork as standards to strive for on press.
Pantone warrants this publication for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use. If defective copies are returned to Pantone during the warranty period, then Pantone will replace them, free of charge, or, at Pantone’s option, refund the purchase price (provided receipt is included). The foregoing warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The remedy stated above is purchaser’s exclusive remedy and Pantone shall be liable for damages of any kind including, but not limited to, consequential damages, in connection with this publication.
Pantone will replace defective products with no cost to customers, subject to the warranty policy accompanying the products (“Warranty Policy”). If you believe that you have received a defective or damaged product, or if your product is found to be defective during the warranty period stated in the Warranty Policy (“Warranty Period”), please contact Customer Service. You will need to provide a customer proof-of-purchase to validate warranty status.
- Pantone will be responsible for the return and replacement shipping costs for defective products. If the product is deemed non-defective, you may be liable for the return shipping costs.
Non-defective products may be returned within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Non-defective returned items must be new, unused in their original packaging and in a sellable condition.
RESTRICTIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Return of any product is subject to the restrictions, limitations and exclusions set forth in this Policy and Procedures.
- Return of defective products is further subject to the restrictions, limitations and exclusions set forth in the applicable Warranty Policy.
- Items received without an RMA Form and Number will NOT be exchanged or refunded, unless local law provides otherwise.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
To help ensure timely processing of your product return, please follow the steps listed below before returning a product:
Step 1: RMA Form and Return Authorisation Number
- Request a Return Authorisation Form (RMA): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email completed form to email@example.com
- Pantone will return to you, via email, your Return Authorisation Number, along with your completed RMA form.
Step 2: Return the Items(s)
All products must be returned as originally received, along with any media, documentation and any other items that were included in your original shipment.
- You must ship the product to Pantone within 15 days of receiving the Return Merchandise Authorisation Number from Pantone.
- Documents to return with the item(s):
- Completed RMA Form including Return Authorisation Number
- Proof of purchase (copy of invoice or receipt)
- Any original packaging
- Include RMA Number, provided by Pantone, on the outside of the box.
- Ship the product, with documents as above, to: SEAGA Group Australia
33-35 Kolora Road
RETURN INSPECTION AND APPROVAL
Upon receipt and inspection of your return, Pantone will either exchange the item or refund the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling subject to this policy.
If you need assistance please contact Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9457 6077 during business hours (Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:30pm AEST).
Other than specifically provided herein, all Sales Are Final.