Large Paper Swatch (TPG Sheets)
Call for Price
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at email@example.com to get more information on your order*
Use these large-scale sheets to wrap your products in all 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors for realistic color representation and verification. Ideal for product designers and brand owners, Pantone’s Large Paper Swatch offer versatile visualization of staple colors, and can also be chipped for communication and specification.
• Designed for visualizing and manipulating color on product in three dimensions
• The largest-format representation of Pantone’s 2,625 FHI Colors
• Can be cut to create large-scale palettes for viewing at a distance
• One FHI Color per 8.5” x 11” sheet
• Printed gridlines on the back for creating up to 80 1” x 1” chips
- • Full-size 8.5” x 11” sheet—our largest format for color visualization
• One color per sheet, each sheet sold individually
• Back of sheet printed with 1” x 1” grid including color name and number for chipping
• TPG (Textile Paper–Green) format indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation
• Packed in clear protective pouch, with removable packaging header
- • Available in all 2,625 market-driven FHI Colors
• TPG format illustrates color for hard home goods as a lacquer coating on paper
• Pantone’s TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX), enabling coordination of colors on both hard and soft surfaces
• Full-bleed color on three sides for accurate evaluation and verification
• Color name and number is indicated on packaging and back of sheet
- • Large-size sheets can be manipulated around objects for multi-dimensional color assessment
• A value option for creating numerous standard chips of staple colors
• Use for inspiration, palette development, mood boards, color communication, specification, and production
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Sheets can ship within 24-48 hours of order—ideal for rush projects
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.