VIEWPOINT COLOUR Issue 02
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
Pick Up Collect - $0.00
Pickup available from SEAGA, Pantone authorized dealer in Australia: 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081
Inspirational and informative, VIEWPOINT COLOUR is a seasonal trend book dedicated to color. Each issue includes visual imagery, material direction, and trend forecasts displayed in Pantone colors, along with color news and color psychology research. VIEWPOINT COLOUR’s lifestyle approach provides a global perspective across all design, making it relevant to today’s culture and critical to today’s color decision makers. It is the perfect entry price point for color trend news and insights for graphics, fashion, and product designers.
SKU : VIEWPOINT-02
- 12.5” x 9.5” softcover
- Includes PANTONE Color of the Year 15-0343 Greenery 4” x 4” cotton swatch standard
- Macro global perspective highlights critical color happenings across all areas of design
- Accordion-style layout allows you to view all 2,310 chromatically arranged colors at a glance
- Key trend themes supported by palette story, color harmonies, material direction and visual imagery
- Macro and local views on key color stories, focusing both short and long term
- Emerging color stories resulting from the use of new process and materials
- Articles on color news, color influences, and the psychology of color
- An in-depth look into PANTONE 15-0343, the PANTONE Color of the Year 2017
- Contributions by artists and designers around the globe expose a global perspective to color
- Short- and long-term color direction allows you to select your colors based on your planning cycle
- Comparative of macro and local views on key color stories provides perspective for sound color decisions
- Actionable color intelligence from global color trend experts gives you confidence to make critical color choices
- Lifestyle color approach streamlines the color planning process
- Enables you to begin your seasonal color planning with the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.