VIEWPOINT COLOUR Issue 06 - Rise Up
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
VIEWPOINT COLOUR, edited by Franklin Till, takes a lifestyle approach to color providing a global perspective across design 12 months ahead. Each issue highlights one overarching theme supported by visual imagery, material direction, and 4 trend palettes in Pantone Colors. The latest color news, color psychology research, designer spotlights and future design trends are also featured. Viewpoint Colour issue 06 highlights the influence younger generations are having on our global culture and looks to answer the question, “Can alternative and new-age thinking become the mainstream?” With brand distrust on the rise, more and more millennials and Gen Z choosing brands that are socially responsible and eco-friendly, young people are demanding action, and turning to color and design to define a clear sense of identity and purpose. From fiery reds and feminine pinks to sea blue, forest green and deepest black, color is political. Demonstrating resilient hope and creativity in the face of the looming climate crisis and balancing measured, informed storytelling with playful, inclusive campaigns that have captured imagination and empathy across the world, today’s youth are savvy, intelligent and ready to take responsibility to color their own futures.
SKU : VIEWPOINT-06
- 12.5” x 9.5” softcover on heavy weight paper stocks
- 176 pages
- Rise Up: Context + Four color trend palettes for Autumn/Winter 20/21
- Wild Child – The Colours of Ingenuity
- Co-Designing Colour – Creativity + Collaboration
- The Colours of Resistance – Colour as a Visual Strategy
- Going Off Grid – Spotlight of New Lifestyles
- A Piece of the Future – New Approaches to Arts Education
- Materials Library: Super Natural
- Glowing, Glowing, Gone – The Colors of Climate Change (Adobe, Pantone Color Institute, and The Ocean Agency)
- Long term color forecast – Water States
- All color information provided using PANTONE Color references.
- Contributions by artists and designers around the globe expose a global perspective to color
- Comparative of macro and local views on key color stories provides perspective for sound color decisions
- Short- and long-term color direction allows you to select your colors based on your planning cycle
- Actionable color intelligence from global color trend experts gives you confidence to make critical color choices
- Lifestyle color approach streamlines the color planning process
- Enables you to begin your color planning with the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.