VIEWPOINT COLOUR Issue 07 - Preloved
Australia Wide Shipping - $0.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
VIEWPOINT COLOUR, edited by Franklin Till, is an aesthetically provocative, culturally relevant trend book that takes a lifestyle approach to color, providing a global color perspective across all product and design industries 12 months ahead. Each issue highlights one overarching theme supported by visual imagery, material direction, and 4 trend palettes in Pantone Colors. The latest color news, color psychology research, designer spotlights and future design trends are also featured.
Viewpoint Colour issue 07 shines the spotlight on environmentalism as the realization dawns on us all that sustainability is essential to our survival, rather than a matter of choice. Rejecting newness in favor of repair, reuse and resale, we celebrate the color curator, profiling designers who are working with existing textiles, materials and products to create their own unique look. Embracing imperfection and irregularity, we reveal innovative ways of building color themes and material story ideas from pre-loved resources. From psychedelic brights and acid neons to muted bohemian neutrals and weathered utilitarian monochromes, our color palettes explore the concept of timeless tones and highlight the diversity, sophistication and intrinsic beauty of pre-loved color.
SKU : VIEWPOINT-07
- 12.5” x 9.5” softcover on heavy weight paper stock
- 168 pages
- The latest color news:
• Pre-Loved: The Future Role of Designers in a World of Thrifting and Upcycling
• The Color Curators: 4 trend palettes for Spring/Summer 2021
• Color Meaning: The Colors of Longevity
• Visual Essay: Fading Facade
• Market Insight: The Resale Revolution
• Studio Profile: Remade, Reduced, Recycled with Raeburn
• Market Insight: Preloved Color
• Color, Material, Finish: Pattern Pix
• Pantone Color of the Year 2020 – Color Message and Application
• Color Futures: Dematerialized Color
• All color information provided using PANTONE Color references
- • Contributions by artists and designers around the globe expose a global perspective to color
• Short- and long-term color direction allows you to select your colors based on your planning cycle
• Actionable color intelligence from global color trend experts gives you confidence to make critical color choices
• Lifestyle color approach streamlines the color planning process
• Enables you to begin your color planning with the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.