Pantone Plus Plastic Standard Chips Collection
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
The perfect tool for hard goods industries where a vast array of colors is key, the Pantone Plastic Standard Chip Collection features 1,755 of our best-selling graphic colors with corresponding pigment formulations. The collection also includes a coated Formula Guide for easy cross-reference to spot color printed materials. This is ultimate tool to bring inspiration to realization in consumer product development.
SKU : PSC-PS1755
- Collection of Pantone Standard Chips in all graphic spot colors with bonus Formula Guide
- Showcased in three towers of chips, each consisting of six separable trays of Plastic chips
- Each tower has a rotating base for easy color selection
- Each Chip made of Polypropylene, the most referenced plastic material
- Each Chip is 3” x 1.9”, large enough to be measured by a spectrophotometer
- Two tiers of thickness, 1mm and 2mm, allows for accurate color visualisation
- Each chip is double-sided with gloss and matte finishes for accurate color visualisation
- Key ring hole in top right corner to allow chips to be organized into palettes
- 1,755 Pantone spot colors as plastic standard chips
- 600 colors per tower and 100 colors per tray, except the last with 55 colors
- Colors arranged chromatically, with index providing the chromatic & numeric location of each color
- Each plastic chip is referenced by a PMS number, identical to the color number in the formula guide
- Each chip includes corresponding pigment formulations for manufacturing accuracy
- Use for any product made of colored plastic, including beauty, food & beverage, consumer electronics, fashion accessories, hard home, toys, medical devices, and more
- Use for palette development, color communication, and production of plastic products when matching to spot color printed materials is critical
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.