FHI Color Specifier Replacement Pages
Call for Price
Regular Post - $10.00
Express Post - $15.00
Click & Collect - $0.00
Customers will be notifed when orders are ready for pickup. If your order is urgent, please call us on (03) 9450 9500. Pickup is from the Seaga Group head office: 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
IMPORTANT: These pages are numbered for Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Specifier books published in 2020. Page numbers and contents will not match those of older books. If you have an older FHI Color Specifier book from before 2020, please call Seaga Customer Service at 0394576077 to determine the corresponding page for the color you wish to replenish.
Replacement Pages help you keep your Color Specifier up to date with the FHI Colors you reference and share most. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to stores.
• Available in all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors.
• Restock your FHI Color Specifier books with your most frequently used colors.
• Chips offer shareable, versatile color for inspiration, color communication, and quality control.
- • Pages formatted for use in Pantone FHI Color Specifier books
• Each page sold individually
• Seven FHI Colors per page with six individual chips per color
• Each chip is 1.6” x 0.8” and displays color as a lacquer coating on paper
• The TPG (Textile Paper–Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
- • Available for all 2,625 FHI Colors
• Perforated chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
• Pantone’s TPG Colors correlate to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors for both hard and soft surfaces
• Colors displayed with their corresponding numbers
• An easy, affordable, and fast way to keep Color Specifier books up to date
• Use for hard home, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Chips offer shareable, versatile color for palette development, mood boards, color communication, specification, and production, both on the go and in the office.
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.