Color Bridge Coated
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Coated guide is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. It is best used for determining how Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
- Portable, handheld fan deck on coated paper
- Printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100 lb)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Illustrates quickly and easily through visual comparison how closely CMYK printing can match to Pantone
- All PMS colors shown side-by-side with their CMYK, RGB, and Hex equivalents
- 1,845 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
- Index in the back of the guide provides the numeric location for each color
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Visually compares Pantone spots colors side-by-side with their process printing equivalents
- The only guide that offers both HTML and RGB values for Pantone graphics spot colors
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.