Pantone SkinTone Guide
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00 (ETA: 2 days)
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. The expected ETA would be around 7-10 business days . Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
The PANTONE SkinTone Guide was created by scientifically measuring thousands of actual skin tones across the full spectrum of human skin types. Specially formulated to be the closest physical representations of skin colors, the library is a comprehensive visual reference of human skin tones for use in any market where skin colors are relevant.
- Large-size swatch with central hole for easy color evaluation and matching
- Each PANTONE SkinTone number is comprised of a four-digit alpha numeric number. The first two positions reflect the hue or undertone of the skin. The second two positions represent the tone or lightness and darkness of the skin.
- Digital values available in PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software
- Includes color index
- 110 colors numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP
- Each color identified by a unique PANTONE Number representing both tone and undertone
- Colors developed to present best color match under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting
- Product Design
- Printing/Packaging/Graphic Design
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.